WHO AM I?
A writer. A planner. An innovative thinker, who gets hired to revamp organizations. A family woman. A coffee drinker. A speaker of 4 languages.
WHAT DO I DO?
I write. I edit. I photograph and film. I promote and push the message forward, in a fun but memorable way. I can write speeches for CEOs, help companies win awards and energize a team of any size.
HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN DOING IT FOR?
18 years and counting.
WHO HAVE I WORKED WITH/FOR:
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Plan International Canada
Canadian Cancer Society
Canadian Association of Journalists
Council of Ontario Universities
Catholic Principals’ Council of Ontario
Canwest/Postmedia newspaper network
OK! Magazine (Dubai edition)
Los Angeles Tourism
Small Luxury Hotels of the World
L’Occitane en Provence
Four Seasons Hotels
W Hotels and many, many more.
HOW DO WE GET IN TOUCH?
Please feel free to reach out anytime via email at hyakobi at fajomagazine dot com!
Select honours & awards
- Tabbie Award (Silver) – Front Cover, Digital Imagery category (Trade Association Business Publications International, 2017)
- Bravo Award – Award of Distinction (Canadian Association of Communicators in Education, 2016)
- CEO’s Spotlight Employee Award (Plan International Canada, 2014)
- Education Foundation Award (Problems of the Mass Media, 2009)
- Achievement Award for Outstanding Accomplishments in Social Activities (International Baccalaureate, 2001)
You can view my full resume on my LinkedIn page.
Let’s work together
I specialize in 5 areas:
- Writing and editing
(web content, magazine and newspaper articles, annual reports, C-level executive speeches, corporate writing, copyediting)
- Social media strategies and campaigns
- Sponsored content
(advertorials and marketing content)
- Event planning
To hire me, get a quote or discuss any project, feel free to get in touch anytime!